Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hammer and the Nail

Monthly Tuesday Night WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP of Eastwood last night. Great turnout with about 18 people out there. I'm sure times are up on the rasc boards so I won't bother reposting. Charlie Tree kept up his winning ways pulling off the W. He may have been helped out by a few ill timed crashes out there. I wasn't the hammer or the nail. So I guess that made me the wood?? Here are a host of pictures from the night for your viewing pleasure.

































































































































































1 comment:

Charly Tri said...

There's got to be some photo contest you can enter that last pic in. That one is worth far more than one thousand words.

Guess who's back, back again....

It's back!!!!!  After a 10 year hibernation the mountain bike race that puts the fun back into racing is back on May 6th.  Most everythi...